Welcome to my world

Hello Visitor......Welcome to my blog where I share my thoughts and beliefs on things and issues around us.

Thursday 17 October 2013

Words

Some spoken loudly
Some in whispers and some in pure gestures
Some clearly conveyed 
Some kept secret to save you the trouble
I said a few and you heard fewer.....Words

They made me think
They made me believe in the world around me
They gave me wisdom
They gave me the courage to express myself  
My strength and my weakness too.....Words

We were different
We still are but now know each other better
We were unconnected
We now are one and bonded for life
For something brought us closer.....Words

I cry sometimes
I smile and I contemplate more often on them
I rarely misunderstand
I have a sweet romantic relationship with them 
Often read and seldom written..... Words.




Edited to add:



This post is a Tangy Tuesday Pick on Blogadda 

3 comments: